This privacy statement explains how HISHEDU utilizes and safeguards any information you provide when using this website.
2-23-2022 (Last Updated)
You can contact us via email at email@example.com.
- The Crucial Information: We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties unless you have given us your permission or unless we are forced by law to do so. If you tell us that you want this, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we believe you would be interested in.
Further Essential Information: If you believe any information, we have on file for you is incorrect, incomplete, or outdated, please notify us as soon as possible at the above address or email address. We will promptly correct any inaccuracies found and erase any information you request be removed.
At any moment, we retain the right to change our Privacy Statement. If we make changes, we will notify you by changing the “Last Updated” date at the top of this policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website or by sending you a notification).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information that you voluntarily disclose to us. For example, when you create an account, use any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, take part in an event, survey, contest, or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us, we collect information.
The types of information we may collect include your:
- Email Address
- Postal address
- Phone Number
- Employer Information
- Securely stored payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address)
- Preference or interest data
- Any other information you choose to provide.
We Collect Data in an Automated Manner
We automatically gather information about you when you visit or use our Services, such as:
We gather log information regarding your use of the Services, such as your IP address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked, and the website you visited prior to traveling to the Services.
We gather information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about how you use our mobile applications.
Cookies and other tracking technologies collect the following information: To collect information, we and our service providers utilize a variety of technologies, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are little data files placed on your hard disk or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience by allowing us to identify which parts and features of our Services are most popular and count visits. Web beacons are small electronic pictures that can be embedded in our Services or emails to help distribute cookies, count visits, and analyze campaign success. Please see “Your Choices” below for more information on cookies and how to disable them.
We Gather Information from Other Sources
We may also collect data from other sources and combine it with information obtained through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account via a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as Hishedu, account information, and friend lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our third-party social media sites pages/feeds.
Utilization of Information
We may use information about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Include and deliver the information, products, and services you request to process transactions, and give you related information, such as confirmations and receipts.
- Provide, maintain, improve, and promote our products and services.
- You will receive technical notices, updates, security alerts, as well as support and administrative information.
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, prizes, and events offered by our company and others, and give news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer support.
- Personalize and improve the Services, and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests.
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards.
- Link or combine information we get from others to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Carry out any other purpose for which you have given us permission.
We may share information about you in the following ways, or as otherwise specified in this Privacy Statement:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf.
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide, such as Hishedu photos, comments, and other information you choose to provide, may be displayed to other users.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
- With your consent or at your direction, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- With your permission or at your request.
Functions for Social Sharing
Social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button) may be available on the Services, allowing you to share actions you perform on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Depending on the settings you set with the entity that offers the social sharing feature, your usage of such capabilities allows you to share information with your friends or the general public. Please review the privacy policies of the businesses that provide these capabilities for further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing tools.
Others Provide Advertising and Analytics Services.
Others may be allowed to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and perform analytics services on our behalf. These businesses may collect information about your use of the Services and other websites using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, such as your IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked, and conversion information. Companies and others may use your information to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, present advertising, and content tailored to your interests on our Services and other websites, and better understand your online activities.
Please visit www.aboutads.info/choices for more information about interest-based ads or to opt-out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes by firms that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Disclosure of Affiliate Programs
Many online tools, services, and products are affiliated with HISHEDU. HISHEDU may earn commissions for purchases made by visitors to the Site through affiliate links on the Site.
The company is taking reasonable precautions to protect your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction.
The default setting in most web browsers is to accept cookies. You can normally set your browser to erase or reject browser cookies if you prefer. Please be aware that removing or rejecting cookies may have an impact on the availability or performance of our Services.
Please get in touch with us.