This Agreement (the “Agreement”) explains the terms and conditions that apply to your access to and use of ryrob.com (the “Site”). HISHEDU reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any moment by posting the modified agreement online. Any such changes will take effect immediately. The most recent version of these terms can be seen at https://hishedu.com/terms TERMS PAGE at any time. You will be regarded to have unconditionally accepted this Agreement with each use.
(a) The Information We Provide. All content on this site is, and will remain, the property of HISHEDU or its content providers, and is protected by copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Without HISHEDU’s express written consent, you are prohibited from copying, redistributing, using, or publishing any such content or any part of the Site. By or through your use of this site, you will not acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content. HISEDU’s trademark or registered trademark is [Trademark]. Other company and product names mentioned on this Site could be trademarks of their respective a)
(b) User-Generated Content By posting information in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license in and to such materials, including the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works based on, translate, modify, amend, enhance, change, display, and publicly perform such materials in any form or medium owners. You also allow people who use our site’s forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interaction area a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty-free license to read, download, store, and reproduce your postings, but only for their own use and enjoyment.
(c) For personal use only. HISHEDU provides you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site and our proprietary content for your personal use only, not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or any other purpose. You agree not to replicate site materials, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products, or services that are illegal. HISHEDU has sole discretion over your use of this website, and HISHEDU may terminate your use at any time.
(d) Additional Applications. All other uses of Content from the Site are strictly prohibited, including but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another web site, reproducing the Site (whether by linking, framing, or any other method), or any other way exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part.
(a) Warranty disclaimer. the information on this website is provided “as is,” “as available.” you agree that your use of this site is solely at your own risk. hishedu disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. your sole and exclusive remedy related to your use of the site shall be to stop using it. hishedu also makes no warranty that use of the site will be uninterrupted, available at any time or from any location, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. hishedu, its subsidiaries, vendors, and affiliates disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, or improper delivery of any information or materials, or any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site. you use the site’s services at your own risk and discretion, and you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer systems or loss of data resulting from the download of such information or material.
(b) the exclusion of liability. Under no circumstances shall hishedu be liable to providers or any third parties for any indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages or losses, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, which may be incurred in connection with hishedu or the site, or use thereof, or any data or other materials transmitted through or residing on the site, or any services, or information.
(c) DISCLAIMER OF EARNINGS The information on this website is provided solely for your educational and enjoyment purposes.
This is not a business opportunity that we are providing to you.
We make no guarantees about the amount of money you will make.
We are not offering you the chance to become wealthy.
Please exercise caution and obtain the opinion of your own personal professional advisors, such as your attorney and accountant, before entering into any arrangement.
Where income figures (if any) are mentioned, they are anecdotal information sent on to us about the outcomes obtained by the person sharing the information. We have not conducted any independent verification of those persons’ statements. Please don’t assume you’ll make the same mistakes.
Any information on this website should not be interpreted as a claim or representation of average earnings. There is no such thing as an average salary. Individual testimonials and assertions should not be interpreted as claims or indications of average earnings. We can’t, won’t, or won’t make any representations about incomes, averages, or anything else.
Many characteristics unique to you play a role in your success in any effort. We have no information about your educational background, talents, prior experience, or the amount of time you can and will dedicate to the project.
Please do your own research before committing to any course of action. Follow the advise of your qualified personal advisors.
Any effort carries hazards that are not appropriate for everyone. Only “risk” capital should be employed if capital is used.
There is no assurance that any of the concepts given in our papers will help you make money. Examples in our publications should not be construed as a guarantee of earnings. Many factors will influence your actual results, and there are no assurances that you will obtain similar results to ours or anybody else’s. There is no guarantee that the concepts in our content will lead to any kind of result.
You acknowledge that we will not partake in your success or be held liable for your failure or actions in any endeavor you may undertake.
Please keep in mind that past results are not always indicative of future outcomes.
The materials in our product and on our website may contain or be based on forward-looking statements, as defined by the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Our views or forecasts of future events are expressed in forward-looking statements. These assertions can be distinguished by the fact that they are not strictly based on historical or contemporary facts. They describe prospective earnings or financial performance using phrases like “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms with comparable meanings.
All forward-looking statements in our publications are meant to represent our assessment of earnings potential. They are simply opinions and should not be taken as fact.
4. Terms Concerning User-Generated Site Content
(a) You do so at your own risk. You enter and engage in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user-interactive area of our site at your own risk, as well as obtain access to the materials contained therein.
(b) There will be no monitoring. We do not monitor or screen communications on our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, and we do not assume any responsibility for any material that any of our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site participant posts. If we are notified by a third party that any communications in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site are in violation of these terms, we may, but are not obligated to, investigate the situation and decide whether or not to remove the communication from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. Based on a complaint or otherwise, we have no duty or responsibility to investigate or remove any content from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive part of our site.
(c) You Put Your Trust in Us at Your Own Risk. We do not guarantee or warrant the truth or accuracy of any comment made or materials placed on or through our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive part of our site. You agree and accept that any activities you take in reliance on information found on our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site are at your own risk.
(d) There is no endorsement. Any statements expressed by participants in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive portion of our site are not endorsed or given any credence by us. Participants in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive portion of our site express their own beliefs and views. We do not condone, support, or give any other credence or reason for relying on such comments or opinions.
(e) You are in charge. You are totally responsible for any remarks and materials you publish in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, as well as any consequences, whether anticipated or not, to any person who may depend on these statements. You agree not to take any action in an attempt to make us liable for such contents or claims.
(f) Material removal. You agree that as a participant in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, we may remove any materials from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any reason, in our sole discretion, or for no reason at all. This includes any disruptive, abusive, offensive, unlawful, vulgar, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable material. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all damages you or others may suffer as a result of our removal of any content from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, or our discontinuation of our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site at any time.
(g) Expulsion Rights. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to remove, expel, or disqualify any party from participation and access to our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive portion of our site at any time and for any reason, or for no reason at all. This includes, but is not limited to, any breach of this agreement, disruptive behavior, other parties’ complaints, any purportedly unlawful action, or any other cause or no reason at all.
(h) Termination Right We reserve the right to terminate our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site at any time, and all users agree to hold us harmless from and against any claims, damages, suits, threats, demands, liabilities, actions, causes of action, or injuries that may arise as a result of such termination, including but not limited to any consequential, incidental, or special damages of any kind.
I. Restriction. You agree not to:
1. use our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any illegal purpose; 2. use our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any illegal purpose; 3. use our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user
2. post any content in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user-interactive portion of our site that infringes on another party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, sensitive information, or other rights.
3. post any material in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user-interactive part of our site that makes a false statement about another person, infringes on another person’s privacy rights, or threatens, harasses, abuses, or embarrasses another person.
4. post any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or violent items, pictures, photographs, text, or other content in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or other user-interactive part of our site.
5. post advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials, or sales promotional materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user-interactive portion of our site,
6. Pretend to be someone else that you are not.
7. post disruptive or off-topic materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user-interactive part of our site.
(j) Indemnify and hold harmless. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all third-party claims for damages arising from your participation, usage, or conduct in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user-interactive portion of our site.
- Data mining is prohibited. Data mining, scraping, crawling, email harvesting, and any other method or process that sends automated requests to HISHEDU or the HTTPS://HISHEDU.COM website are all forbidden. You may not construct a collection of listings, including a competitive listing product or service, using H-EDUCATE or the HTTPS://HISHEDU.COM website. You may not send unsolicited commercial email using the Site or any Materials.
- Observance of the law Regarding your use of the website, you undertake to follow all applicable laws. You also acknowledged that the information you supplied was accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification is a legal term that refers to a person’s ability to be You undertake to hold HISHEDU and its partners, employees, and affiliates free from any responsibility, loss, claim, or expenditure arising from your breach of this Agreement or use of the Site, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Notice of the DMCA. If you suspect your work has been duplicated in a way that violates your copyright, please send a notice to our Copyright Agent that includes all of the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. A description of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work.
3. A description of the material on the Site that you claim is infringing.
4. Your address, phone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and 6. A statement that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf is made under penalty of perjury.
(f) Disclosure of Affiliate Relationships. Many online tools, services, and products are affiliated with HISHEDU. HISHEDU S may earn commissions for purchases made by visitors to the Site through affiliate links on the Site. HISHEDU, our Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement on the Site, can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org